terça-feira, 22 de julho de 2008

Seqüência de Imagens

It was one of those
days
when it's a minute away from snowing
and there's
this
electricity in
the
air, you can almost hear it. And this
bag was,
like,
dancing
with me.
Like a little kid begging me to play with
it. For fifteen
minutes. And
that's the day
I realize
there was this entire
life behind
things
,
and... this
incredibly benevolent
force, that wanted
me to know
there was no
reason to be afraid,
ever
. Video's a
poor
excuse, I know.
But
it helps me
remember... and I need
to
remember...
Sometimes there's
so much
beauty in the
world I
feel
like I can't take it, like my heart's
going to
give
in
.

Um comentário:

Pri disse...

ali

ali
se

se alice
ali se visse
quanto alice viu
e não disse

se ali
ali se dissesse
quanta palavra
veio e não desce

ali
bem ali
dentro da alice
só alice
com alice
ali se parece
Paulo Leminski